[oslc-core] OSLC Core WG meeting to discuss versioning

Nick Crossley ncrossley at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 28 20:17:23 EDT 2010

Yes, that will work for me (in either Eastern or Pacific time zone!)

Nick.

From:   Dave <snoopdave at gmail.com>
To:     oslc-core <oslc-core at open-services.net>, Nick
Crossley/Irvine/IBM at IBMUS
Date:   04/28/2010 02:25 PM
Subject:        Re: OSLC Core WG meeting to discuss versioning

Turns out that meeting times next week won't work for Steve Speicher
and he's instrumental in this discussion so I'm going to forgo my
doodle.com scheduling experiment and make a proposal:

 OSLC WG Versioning Discussion
   11AM Friday April 30

 Telecon
  Participant passcode: 558663