[oslc-core] OSLC Domain Version String usage and identification

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 08:35:39 EDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 7:01 PM, Nick Crossley <ncrossley at us.ibm.com> wrote:
> But this does not seem to address the use cases outlined when we described
> why two version strings appear to be needed.  Are we deciding not to address
> those use cases, and if so, why not?

That's a good point, Nick and we do have an open Action Item from the
last Core WG meeting
(http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeetings04212010): to
round up some versioning/upgrade string use cases. We think tere are
some on the wiki, but I did some poking around the wiki and did not
find any.

Do we have some documented versioning/upgrade use cases that can help
us make a decision here?

Thanks,
- Dave