[oslc-core] How do I get the shape from a resource?

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 27 08:09:44 EDT 2010

Another thing to consider, or be aware of,  (at least for XML-based
resource formats), is this recent work by W3C XML Core WG titled
"Associating Schemas with XML documents 1.0"
http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-model/

We'd need to obviously still come up with something for non-XML based
formats.

So I'd still recommend a unique property for this.