[oslc-core] OAuthConfiguration

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Mon Apr 26 11:22:47 EDT 2010

Hi.

Le dimanche 25 avril 2010 à 22:30 -0400, Tack Tong a écrit :
> Dave,
>
> I put in an issue for OAuth. Could you please elaborate on the use of
> the OAuthConfiguration. I am having trouble understanding this.
>
> OPEN OAuthConfiguration? has three properties -
> oslc:oauthAccessTokenURI, oslc:authorizationURI,
> oslc:oauthAccessTokenURI. Need more elaboration on what are these
> properties and how they would be use for. I have no idea why we need
> these. (TackTong, 04/25/2010) Response?? (TackTong, 04/25/2010)

I'd tend to believe these are the three required endpoints that OAuth
enabled systems provide for the protocol to operate.

See http://oauth.net/core/1.0a/#request_urls for more details.

I haven't followed discussions on OAuth in OSLC though, so this is just
my guessing ;)

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

--