[oslc-core] OSLC Common Properties

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Fri Apr 23 13:15:14 EDT 2010

Scott,

I think these are recommendations, e.g. An OSLC domain specification
SHOULD use the following standard properties instead of defining new
properties that satisfy the same requirements.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube