[oslc-core] Example Use Case for the Core

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Mon Apr 19 10:21:03 EDT 2010

Tack,

In your sample writeup you suggest adding a property to the Query
Capability.
<oslc:isResourceNodeQuery>true</oslc:isResourceNodeQuery>

I recently added this to the spec, but it's named oslc:isMultiSubject.
"true" means more than one subject (result if rdf:RDF), "false" means a
single subject node (result is rdf:Description).

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube