[oslc-core] Example Use Case for the Core

Tack Tong tacktong at ca.ibm.com
Thu Apr 15 11:28:31 EDT 2010

I built an example for the Core using one of the Reporting Use Case.
   to illustrate how the Core can be used in an end to end scenario
   (Service Provider Resource....Query Capability.....Resource Shape
   Resource.......Query Syntax.....Query Resource.....RDF/XML
   representation)
   to validate my understanding of the Core (please give me feedback if I
   misuse and let me know what is the right way)
   through this experience, to identify any issues or questions (I
   highlighted those in red in the doc. Dave, I would appreciate responses
   on those and whether I need to raise formal issues in the Issue page.)
   use this example to help the Reporting WG to understand the Core
   use this example as the base for the Reporting Spec. Implementation
   Validation work

Dave, you asked for examples for the Core. You are welcome to take any
snippets from this example, edit and include in the Core, if you feel
appropriate.

(See attached file: oslc implementation 100412.doc)

Tack Tong
IBM Rational software
tacktong at ca.ibm.com
905-413-3232