[oslc-core] Delegated UI Dialogs review on Monday

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 10:18:45 EDT 2010

We're planning to hold a two-hour session on Monday April 12 at 1PM
US/Eastern Time to review the Delegated UI Dialogs section of the Core
spec. We will use the meeting information specified here:

   http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeetings

For reviewers: please note that I did some rewriting of the Delegated
UI section this morning, for clarity and readability only; no
substantive changes to the behavior that is specified. Also note that
Rational's Martin Aeschlimann has provided some comments re: Delegated
UI on the issues page:
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreV1Issues

If you cannot attend the meeting and you would like to review, then
please review the section, discuss questions here on the mailing list
and file issues that you would like to see resolved on the issues page
above.

Thanks,
Dave