[oslc-core] OSLC Core WG meeting today

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 09:30:43 EDT 2010

Another follow-up. I have revised the proposed workgroup schedule and
added it to the end of the meeting page here:

   http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeetings04072010

The proposed plan is now to declare convergence at next week's WG
meeting and, pending resolution of all issues, declare the spec final
on May 26. Between now and then, we will resolve those issues and work
on guidance for Partial Update, Linking and Compact Rendering.

Thanks,
- Dave