[oslc-core] Scheduling more OSLC Core WG sessions next week

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 17:36:10 EDT 2010

After the review this week we now have 66 open issues to resolve. With
the help of Arthur, Tack and others, I think I can have a new rev of
the spec ready by late next week with resolutions for all of those
issues. Next, we'll need at least two more sessions next week to
review the resolutions to those 66 issues. We may also need a session
to cover the delegated UI. Then, I hope, we can end the marathon
sessions.

Here are four possible time slots late next week.  We need to pick at least two:

   Session #1
   Thursday
   9:00am - 11:00am

   Session #2
   Thursday
   12:30pm - 2:30pm

   Session #3
   Friday
   9:00am - 11:00am

   Session #4
   Friday
   12:30pm - 2:30pm

If you are interested in participating please let me know which of
those times work for you (via direct email).

Thanks,
- Dave