[oslc-core] Raw notes from OSLC Core spec review yesterday

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 09:00:38 EDT 2010

One more follow-up. Here's a quick hand-count of the open/total issues:

Overall - 3/15
OSLC Defined Resources - 6/14
  Common properties - 5/11
Service Resources - 10/20
Creation Resources - 0/4
Query Capabilities - 12/23
Resource Shape Resources - 8/17
Authentication - 7/9
Delegated User Interface - 1/1 (needs more review)
Error Responses - 1/1
Versioning - 2/2
OSLC Defined Resource Reps - 1/3
   RDF/XML - 10/16
   JSON - 2/2
   Turtle - 2/2
   Atom - 1/1

Total 66/141

Meaning 141 total issues, 66 of which are resolved.

- Dave