[Oslc-communications] Site Data Retention and Migration

Brian King brian.king at koneksys.com
Wed May 10 08:48:21 EDT 2017

Thanks Mark, this is a great starting list. Once I get access to the site, I’ll evaluate what makes sense to do now and what should wait for the new site. In general, for data migration I think I’ll just have to go through the site section by section when the time comes, and make proposals on what to bring over.

Question: In #6 you mention “strategy proposal for accelerating OSLC standards and adoption”. Is this documented somewhere?

Brian