[Oslc-communications] New Site Design is LIVE - Time to Help!

Brian King brian.king at koneksys.com
Fri Jul 21 12:34:04 EDT 2017

Hi Comms WG,

The new site design is live on our staging space, https://oslc.github.io. Note that it is still very much a work in progress. It will be updated every work day, at least once a day so be sure to check back often. I’m going away on holidays for 2 weeks, back on 9th August. However, I’ll be doing check-ins as often as I can just to see how things are coming along and help where I can.

In the meantime, we could use your help. The best way to do this is on Github:

https://github.com/OSLC/oslc-site-hugo/issues

Keep an eye on the labels. For example, design feedback should be given in issues labelled Design.

Content is King, and this is the area we’ll need most help in. Do please add your thoughts on what should go in the various pages in the Content labelled issues.

In general, if something is missing or doesn’t look or work right and it is not covered anywhere, feel free to also open a new issue. Pull requests will of course be considered too, if you are feeling adventurous!

And if you want to address our designers and developers directly, you can @ tag them. They would love to hear from you! The team is:

gabrielfdac<https://github.com/gabrielfdac> - Designer
jailandrade<https://github.com/jailandrade> - Developer
LeoTrujillo<https://github.com/LeoTrujillo> - Developer

Thank you and looking forward to hearing your input!
Brian
--
Koneksys
www.koneksys.com<http://www.koneksys.com>