[Oslc-communications] New Site Designs

Brian King brian.king at koneksys.com
Thu Jul 13 07:34:57 EDT 2017

Hi Rainer,

Thanks for the feedback, we’ll take it into account as we proceed. The current theme live is not the one we are using. We are building the new one right now based on designs. The plan is to have something live next week. In the meantime, you can see the new designs at:

https://github.com/OSLC/oslc-site-hugo/labels/Design

To provide feedback on those, I recommend doing it in the individuals issues.

Brian
--
Koneksys
www.koneksys.com<http://koneksys.com>