[Oslc-communications] Introduction - Brian King

Brian King brian.king at koneksys.com
Wed Apr 26 10:40:35 EDT 2017

Hi,

I’d like to introduce myself and say a few words about the role I will be playing in the OSLC community. I’ve joined Koneksys (http://koneksys.com), a Linked Data leader invested in the success of the community. 50% of my time will be working with the OSLC community. Previously I worked on community engagement at Mozilla for 4.5 years and before that I was a software developer working primarily with Web technologies.

What will I be doing? I’d love to hear your thoughts on where most of the attention of all community builders for OSLC should focus their attention on. Initially my focus will be on helping to overhaul the website. This includes a design refresh, but perhaps more importantly better surfacing up content that is relevant to the community whether that be existing or new content.

If you are curious to know more about me, here are a few places to look:

  *   Twitter - https://twitter.com/brianking

  *   LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/briks/

  *   Github - https://github.com/brianking

I’m looking forward to digging in and helping the community grow, and fulfill it’s potential to be a driver for wider production of and adoption of Linked Data.

--

Brian King