[Oslc-communications] FW: ICE IoT submission: Seamless Lifecycle Integration based on Open Standards

Ersch, Rainer rainer.ersch at siemens.com
Mon Sep 12 05:59:48 EDT 2016

Dear StC Colleagues and OSLC Com group members,

our talk at The IBM Conference ICE Iot has been formally accepted (see below).
During our next meetings we should define who the speaker of the talk are.

The presentation will most likely require some updates with the current status of
Core and CCM specs and other activities (e.g. OSLC Domain TC).
As discussed earlier, I'd propose to split the talk into:
a) overview and status
b) panel discussion with questions from audience
I can volunteer as speaker for the first part. @Bola: still interested to join me?
For the second part, all StC and Com group members which are available
at the conference should participate in the panel.

Bye and have a nice day
Rainer