[Oslc-communications] Invitees for OSLC Bird of a Feather Lunch at ICE

Kalena C Kelly kackel18 at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 19 15:54:33 EDT 2016

Hi All,

We have space for an OSLC Bird of a Feather lunch on Thursday, November
17th at IBM's upcoming ICE conference.  The table seats 10.  Are there 2
people from out StC that's attending ICE and can attend the lunch - maybe
Rainer and Jim?

We have to invite people to this event.  This is after Rainer's
presentation and our reception, so I think we should leave 4 spots open for
people we may meet at the conference that you want to attend.  For the
other 4 slots, can you all please send me the names of people or companies
I can invite?

Thanks,

Kalena
Kalena Kelly Blue
IoT Client Program Manager :: DevOps and Continuous Engineering, Analytics
and Reporting, and Engineering Lifecycle
Rational Lab Advocate Program Manager
kackel18 at us.ibm.com
(919)254-8928

Have you registered for VoiCE,