[Oslc-communications] OSLC Communications User Group Kickoff - August 13 at 11am est

Ginny Ghezzo ginnyb at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 6 16:12:56 EDT 2015

To the OSLC Communication Community,
	I would like to invite you to the OSLC Communication User Group
kickoff meeting on Thursday August 13th at 11:00 est. This meeting is for
everyone interested in tool integration and telling the story of OSLC. If
you can not make the August 13th kickoff and interested in being part of
the Communication User Group, please let me know. If you are not interested
in the Communication User Group, but have advice I am interested in that as
well.

   Logistics:
      Thursday 13 August 2015 at 11:00 am est
      Phone:  North America 888-426-6840, UK  0800-368-0638, Germany
      0800-000-1018
      Passcode: 45077605
      Communication User Group :
      http://open-services.net/workgroups/communications/

 I am looking forward to working with all of you and tapping into the depth
of experience available.
Thank you,
Ginny C Ghezzo
Program Director, Client Relations Manager, Rational
https://jazz.net/
http://open-services.net/