[Oslc-communications] [oslc] OSLC Connect at the ALM Forum: pay attention and jump to action, please

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Fri Nov 15 09:09:07 EST 2013

Hi Bob,

When you make a submission using the web form [1], you will get an email
confirming its receipt.

Acceptance and (delicate) rejection notifications should come in December
or January.

Regarding RELM ... I'm not quite sure what "OSLC on demand" means. Thinking
back to that interview (I think this is the one you're referring to [2]), I
realized I'd only be guessing at which part of that led to the statement.
Undoubtedly Nick can give better answers than me, so you may want to
connect with him directly.

[1]: http://open-services.net/participate/oslc-connect/
[2]: http://open-services.net/blog/oslc-enables-a-relm-of-possibilities/

Best regards,

 Sean                                                                                IBM
 Kennedy

 OSLC
 Community
 Development
 Leader for
 IBM
 Rational

 Operations
 Coordinator
 for the
 OSLC
 Steering
 Committee

 Phone:      +1-905-413-4385                       8200 Warden Ave

 Fax:        +1-905-413-4850                       Markham, Ontario L6G 1C7

 Email:      seanpk at ca.ibm.com                     D1/R0A/8200/MKM

 LinkedIn:   http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanpk     Canada

             OSLC: Lifecycle integration inspired  http://open-services.net
             by the web