[Oslc-communications] Notes from OSLC Connect & EclipseConCollaboration Call

Vasaiely, Parham parham.vasaiely at eads.com
Thu May 2 12:07:17 EDT 2013

Hi Jane and Sean,

Thanks for the effort, this was very important.

With regard to some of the action items:

I’ve already allocated somebody from my team to present OSLC at the EclipseCon France as they did last year. Just met the organizer today at another project meeting and the proposal has been accepted of course ;)

With regard to the EclipseCon Europe, I’ll take this action on board and try to allocate some time to present it myself.

OSLC Connect 2013: Together with your feedback and discussions I had with lots of people individually I trust we have now the way forward when looking at our OSLC event for 2013.

I try to summarize key decisions which we need to develop further and communicate to the StC as well:

-          For our very first conference we will organize a one day event rather than two – focus our effort to deliver a high quality event!

-          We will organize a stand-alone event

-          Date: Sept./Oct. 2013

-          Location: UK (preferable London) – Back-up Options: Brussels, Munich

-          Fees for the event between 100€ – 200€ seems to be realistic

Best Regards,

Parham