[Oslc-communications] [oslc] OSLC Conference 2013 - Little competition for you to present your "city" at a glance

Vasaiely, Parham parham.vasaiely at eads.com
Mon Mar 11 04:36:24 EDT 2013

Hi all,

As some of you know we are planning an OSLC event this year (see: http://open-services.net/wiki/communications/File:OSLCConference2013_v03.docx )

Although we have lots of amazing places for such an event, we have reduced the number of options to three in Europe.

Now we have a little competition organized for you to present your "city" at a glance in order to bring the first OSLC conference home.

Here the locations and teams:

UK, London [Surrey]: Gray, Andy, Parham, Allan

SE, Stockholm: Ludmila, Nils, Martin, Frederic

GER, Munich: Rainer, Andreas (+2)

Here the rules of the game:

1.       The location shall be an university, simply because we want to bring the people together on a neutral floor (no specific industrial domain or competitive company)

2.       We have defined some parameters which we would kindly ask you to take into consideration (see table on the chapter 6. of the attached Word file)

3.       Please try to fill in the required details until end of March 2013!

4.       All teams shall present their results (filled table, PowerPoint) in 10 minutes to the Communications WG team

I hope you accept the challenge and I'm looking forward to your feedback! Please let me know if you have questions!

Best Regards,

Parham