[Oslc-communications] OSLC Connect 2013 - Event Status and next Steps

Vasaiely, Parham parham.vasaiely at eads.com
Mon Jun 24 05:07:24 EDT 2013

Dear all,

Here an update to the recent development and status of the event
preparation.

Thanks to our joint event preparation, our set "success targets" and
Jane's professional support we have identified that the technology and
community is not ready to host an event just yet - this applies to both,
standalone and co-located. This is coupled to open aspects about the new
government structure of OSLC after joining OASIS but also new
opportunities which may come up for the community and technology in
general.

We believe that Spring/Summer 2014 would be possible target dates.

Anyway, we shall work further on the event preparation and one of the
next steps is to communicate with the StC to identify opportunities for
the future.

Many thanks to your support and enthusiasm so far and special thanks to
Jane from OASIS - let's keep the heat up to deliver an amazing event for
the entire community in 2014.

Kind Regards,

Parham Vasaiely
Project Manager R&D

EADS UK Ltd.
Engineering & Architecture, Systems and Software Engineering