[Oslc-communications] Why should you care about OSLC

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 9 13:21:53 EST 2013

Hi Sean,

Yes they would connect various applications and tools, though the
terminology the use would be different.  Perhaps some of these need to be
redundant in the detail level but written for targeted domains so the
language is natural and has the biggest impact.  This will help not turn
away people who read it as "this doesn't apply to me".

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net