[Oslc-communications] [oslc-communications] OSLC Conference 2013, Monday, February 25, 2013 3:00 PM-4:00 PM (GMT, UK Time)

Vasaiely, Parham parham.vasaiely at eads.com
Thu Feb 21 12:59:34 EST 2013

Hi all,

Since Steve can't join us on Monday, we did some brain storming together
with Sean in advance, to have some input for our workgroup discussion on
Monday.

I've uploaded a word document with some ideas to our Wiki.

Please have a look in advance and we can discuss the points on Monday
(http://open-services.net/wiki/communications/1302-meeting/)

Here the direct Link:
http://open-services.net/wiki/communications/File%3A1st_International_OS
LC_Conference_2013.docx

Best Regards,

Parham Vasaiely

Project Manager R&D

EADS UK Ltd.
Engineering & Architecture, Systems and Software Engineering