[Oslc-communications] OSLC Workshop/Conference 2013 - enter youravailability in the doodle!

Vasaiely, Parham parham.vasaiely at eads.com
Wed Feb 13 12:03:28 EST 2013

Hi Sean,

There are apparently lots of individuals already working with OSLC, for
example lots of small companies get requests from users to implement
integrations based on OSLC.

We also have lots of EU projects which have committed them self to use
OSLC.

Bringing them together, motivating them as well as promoting the various
OSLC workgroups will be valuable.

As location I was thinking of a University in UK (Surrey, Warwick). This
will allow us to present OSLC on a "neutral" floor.

Time: Around the summer time latest July/August 2013

Duration: 2 Days (1st Day: Conference, 2nd Day: Workshops, Workgroup
Meetings and Discussion Groups)

I'm looking forward to our talk as well!

Best Regards,

Parham Vasaiely

Project Manager R&D

EADS UK Ltd.
Engineering & Architecture, Software and Systems Engineering