[Oslc-communications] [oslc-communications] 1st meeting after the summer break - doodle to find date [UNSCANNED]

Vasaiely, Parham parham.vasaiely at eads.com
Thu Aug 15 08:39:27 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I hope you have/had a brilliant summer break.

I've created a doodle to find a date for our 1st meeting after the
summer break (first week of Sept.). Please select your availability.

http://doodle.com/psnxshidahcy686a

Agenda points:

-          Next steps towards our OSLC Conference 2014

-          Update to OSLC 2012 Poster:
http://open-services.net/wiki/communications/OSLC-poster/

-          Opportunities/Conferences/Workshops to disseminate OSLC:
Please create a list of your top-3 candidates for 2013/2014

-          General OSLC Presentation: Please have a look at the template
and provide input
http://open-services.net/wiki/communications/#OSLC-General-Presentation

Looking forward to talk to you all soon!

Kind Regards,

Parham Vasaiely
Project Manager R&D

EADS UK Ltd.
Engineering & Architecture, Systems and Software Engineering
http://www.eads.com <http://www.eads.com/>