[Oslc-communications] [oslc-communications] OSLC Flyer for Innovate (London) and ARTEMIS Co-Summit (Paris)

Vasaiely, Parham parham.vasaiely at eads.com
Wed Oct 17 10:03:06 EDT 2012

Done! I've also checked the quality printed, it looks okay.

http://open-services.net/wiki/communications/OSLC-flyer/

Many thanks! I'll send it to the print company. Additional changes can
be done to the next version.

Best Regards,

Parham Vasaiely

Project Manager R&D

EADS Innovation Works UK
Engineering & Architecture, Software and Systems Engineering