[Oslc-communications] [oslc-communications] OSLC Flyer for Innovate (London) and ARTEMIS Co-Summit (Paris)

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Tue Oct 16 20:27:56 EDT 2012

+1 for Wesley's nits

Sean Kennedy

OSLC: Lifecycle integration inspired by the web --
http://open-services.net/
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC -- http://eclipse.org/lyo/

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo

From:	Wesley Coelho <wesley.coelho at tasktop.com>
To:	Sean Kennedy/Toronto/IBM at IBMCA,
            oslc-communications at open-services.net,
Date:	12/10/16 07:42 PM
Subject:	RE: [Oslc-communications] [oslc-communications] OSLC Flyer for
            Innovate (London) and ARTEMIS Co-Summit (Paris)

Looking good!

A few minor nits to consider:

* Consider dropping the ??? ellipsis after ?Linked Lifecycle Data?
* Consider making Linked Lifecycle Data the same blue color as ?the Next
Generation??. Not sure but it might even work to reverse the heading and
subheading, e.g.:

Linked Lifecycle Data:
The Next Generation of Collaboration

* The upper and lower case should be consistent in ?Tool Integration and
Interoperability??. E.g. all title-cased or all lower case like a sentence:

Tool integration and interoperability based on open and standard Internet
technologies

* Consider dropping the word ?Different?
* Consider adding bullets for the last two points.
* Is the OSLC logo at the top left a vector graphic? A higher res image or
vector might make it look better, especially when printed.

Just my 2 cents.

+1 for of Sean?s suggestions.

Wesley

--