[Oslc-communications] Upcoming OSLC Webcast: W3C Linked Data Platform and OSLC V3

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Wed Nov 28 14:04:14 EST 2012

You have been invited to attend the following event:

W3C Linked Data Platform and OSLC V3

 Event Date:     Dec 17, 2012

 Event Time:     12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
                 (Eastern Time)

 Hosted By:      Sean Kennedy (IBM)

 Presented By:   Steve Speicher (IBM)

Abstract:
This talk will review Linked Data and the path to where we current are with
W3C Linked Data Platform working group. We'll investigate the technical
makeup of LDP, current issues being addressed and proposed timetable for
standardization. Also we'll look at how the LDP relates to OSLC V3 and what
to expect OSLC Core V3 and related domain specification to look like in the
future.

Speaker:
Steve Speicher is an IBM Senior Technical Staff Member who focuses on
integrations and change management. He is the editor for the W3C Linked
Data Platform specification. He is the lead for the Open Services for
Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) Core and Change Management topic areas,
which delivers open HTTP REST and Linked Data specifications, as well as
implementations. Steve is committer and project co-lead for Eclipse Lyo. He
formerly worked on emerging standardization efforts in healthcare and
compound documents (W3C).
Register for the Event
Register for this event at:
https://events.webdialogs.com/register.php?id=12aaced1de&l=en-US
If clicking a link above does not work, please copy the entire link and
paste it into your Web browser.
For technical questions, contact support at support at lotuslive.com.
For questions about this event, contact the host at: seanpk at ca.ibm.com.