[Oslc-communications] it's summertime, better get back to work

Vasaiely, Parham parham.vasaiely at eads.com
Fri Jun 29 11:43:19 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I'd like to remind you kindly to the mail of Sean and to put your
availability into the doodle (http://www.doodle.com/w6az8pt6wz958rcw
<http://www.doodle.com/w6az8pt6wz958rcw> ).

Furthermore I'd like to thank Andy for his support and effort to build
and run this working group so far.

Talk to you soon!

Best Regards,

Parham Vasaiely

EADS Innovation Works UK
Engineering & Architecture, Software and Systems Engineering