[Oslc-communications] it's summertime, better get back to work

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Fri Jun 22 17:53:57 EDT 2012

Hello OSLC Communications workgroup!

It has been some while since we had our last meeting
(http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OSLCCommsWkgrpMtg21March2012), but
the Steering Committee (StC) had their first meeting, and there are a
number of action items they thought we could look into:
http://open-services.net/wiki/120603-StC-Meeting-Minutes/#action-items (see
items 5-7).

I spoke to Andy earlier, and he can no longer contribute the time needed to
lead the workgroup. I am happy to coordinate our next meeting, but in
addition to discussing the items we have from the StC, we should discuss
the selection of a new workgroup lead, co-leads, interim lead(s), whatever.

Since I've several people suggest using doodle to help find a time
cross-company meetings, I'm doing that this time. Here is the link, just
fill in your name and your availability:
http://www.doodle.com/w6az8pt6wz958rcw
My first choice is anytime in the week of the 9th, but I've opened 10-3 EDT
as the window for all the days of that week and the week of the 16th. Lets
target to get the date and time set by the end of next week.

Thanks.

Sean Kennedy

       Phone: 905-413-4385 (Internal:           OSLC Community Development Leader
       313-4385)                                Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration
       Email: seanpk at ca.ibm.com                 IBM Rational Software - IBM Toronto
       LinkedIn: seanpk                         Software Lab

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo