[Oslc-communications] OSLC Awareness Raising Activities

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Wed Jul 18 22:52:18 EDT 2012

OSLC Communications workgroup members:

The second action item from our most recent meeting (July 13) was to create
an ideas backlog in time for the July 19 Steering Committee meeting.
Unfortunately I was not able to coordinate with the other volunteers before
now, so what you find on the Awareness Raising Activities wiki page is only
a solo effort to pull ideas we had already discussed, ideas I've discussed
with people individually, and some I just made up, into an unordered ideas
list.

Of course, if you have some time to look over what's there before
tomorrow's 11 AM EDT StC meeting, and even to add some ideas, you are
welcome to do so. Of course, again, if you don't have time before the StC
meeting, you can still do it later.

Thanks.

Sean Kennedy

       Phone: 905-413-4385 (Internal:
       313-4385)
       Email: seanpk at ca.ibm.com
       LinkedIn: seanpk

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo