[Oslc-communications] Invitation to submit blog posts through this mail list

Andy Gurd andy.gurd at uk.ibm.com
Thu Jan 19 06:58:48 EST 2012

As you may be aware we now have a blog section on open-services.net. Blog
posts can be linked to discussion forum topics to encourage discussion and
feedback. We are not quite ready to open up the posting on blog entries
due to legal checks, but I'd like to invite you to submit posts via this
mail list. The webmaster will then make the posts for you. Let's get a
lively set of news and debate going on the open-services.net blog and
encourage more interest in OSLC.

Thanks for your support,

Andy

Andy Gurd