[Oslc-communications] OSLC Community Survey - Request for Comment

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Wed Feb 15 16:55:57 EST 2012

In January I brought up the idea of doing an OSLC Community survey, and
some work was done to outline the survey here:
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCommunitySurvey

Since I have only received positive feedback to the idea of doing the
survey, I have gone ahead and drafted a survey, and I hope you will take
some time to review it and provide comments. I hope we can open the survey
for respondents shortly after our WG meeting next Thursday, February 23 (I
have added the topic to the agenda:
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OSLCCommsWkgrpMtg23Feb2012)

Please access the draft in this zip file:
http://open-services.net/pub/Main/OslcCommunitySurvey/OSLC_Survey-RFC1.zip
It contains a PDF with an illustration of how the survey will look on
surveymonkey.com, and the spreadsheet used to populate that survey.

While you review the survey, please consider the following (though don't
limit yourself to it):
      Are there questions we don't need to ask?
      Are there questions missing that we should ask?
      Should some questions be worded differently?
      Is there a set of people (stakeholders) we're not engaging?

Either provide your responses by email, or in the "Request for Comment"
section on the OSLC Community Survey wiki page
(http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCommunitySurvey).

Thank you.

Sean Kennedy

       Phone: 905-413-4385 (Internal:
       313-4385)
       Email: seanpk at ca.ibm.com
       LinkedIn: seanpk

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo