[Oslc-communications] date and time of the January 2013 meeting?

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Thu Dec 6 22:18:02 EST 2012

Hi All,

At our meeting last Friday, we didn't have time to discuss when to meet
next (and of course not everyone could make the Friday meeting anyway)., so
I have taken the liberty of creating a doodle poll [1] to help us find our
next meeting time. Please update the poll with your availability at your
earliest possible convenience. I think it would be good for us to have the
meeting set by the end of next week.

Beyond January, there have been a couple proposals:
1. Agree on a week of the month, then use doodle just like we're doing now.
(Based on the week chosen in January, we'd be looking at the 3rd week of
the month.)
2. Use the day of the week and time of the day we choose for January as a
template. Send invitations for the same day and time each month, and
reschedule individual meetings for extraordinary reasons.

My preference is for 2 as we can get a meeting on our calendars for the
whole year (and protect that space from filling up with other things), and
we save the time of doodling every month. So unless there is a strong
objection to 2, I will pretend I never offered the option. :-)

[1]: http://doodle.com/ifw7uheetptw9u9g

Sean Kennedy

OSLC: Lifecycle integration inspired by the web --
http://open-services.net/
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC -- http://eclipse.org/lyo/

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo