[Oslc-communications] OSLC Communications workgroup lead nomination for Parham Vasaiely

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Thu Aug 9 14:39:12 EDT 2012

+1

Sean Kennedy

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo

.

From:	Sean Kennedy/Toronto/IBM at IBMCA
To:	oslc-communications at open-services.net,
Date:	12/08/09 02:35 PM
Subject:	[Oslc-communications] OSLC Communications workgroup lead
            nomination	for Parham Vasaiely
Sent by:	oslc-communications-bounces at open-services.net

Hi all,

At last I'm closing out on my task [1] (#1) from our July 13 workgroup
meeting.
As we agreed in that meeting [2] (#1), 4 +1s in response to this email will
suffice for his election. Let's give one week for responses. (Basically,
we're ripping the Eclipse process [3].)

Parham Vasaiely (MSc Computer Science) of EADS Innovation Works (since
2008) has been a regular attendee and contributor to the OSLC
Communications workgroup. Whether it was co-presenting our second webcast
[4]; pushing for, and contributing to, the redesign of the Software page
[5]; creating our first OSLC poster [6]; or many other things, Parham has
demonstrated his commitment to increasing awareness and driving adoption of
OSLC.

In Parham's words:
At EADS Innovation Works I am responsible for project management and
research in the software engineering team. I have been involved in the OSLC
community since 2011 and am active in the OSLC-AM as well as Communication
workgroups. I have supported the OSLC community with various dissemination
activities such as organizing webcasts, workshops and events, both inside
EADS but also for various other business partners outside EADS. The next
official event where I will present OSLC is Innovate 2012 in UK.

Please join me in responding with a +1 by 3 PM EDT Thursday, August 16.

[1]:
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCommsWkgrpMtg13July2012#action-items

[2]:
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCommsWkgrpMtg13July2012#minutes
[3]: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Changing_Leadership
[4]:
http://open-services.net/blog/upcoming-webcast-systems-engineering-tools-integration-and-interoperability

[5]: http://open-services.net/software/
[6]: http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcPoster

Sean Kennedy

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo

Oslc-Communications mailing list
Oslc-Communications at open-services.net