[Oslc-communications] September webcast booked: ALM-PLM Interoperability

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Thu Aug 9 14:07:15 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know that I have confirmed that Mike Loeffler from
GM will do a presentation on ALM-PLM Interoperability for our September
webcast [1].

To avoid putting a 3rd webcast on the communities agenda right now, lets
plan to make the blog post just before the August 21 webcast [1]. Once that
is done, however, lets put some effort into promoting the webcast - I am
sure this presentation will be of interest to several members of our group,
and expect that they have networks and channels for which the presentation
will also be relevant.

There are presentations pencilled in for October and November [3], but if
we can generate more proposals, we'll be more likely to chose topics that
are relevant.

Thanks.

  [1]: http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcWebcastAgenda#p10
  [2]:
http://open-services.net/blog/upcoming-webcast-oslc-access-and-debugging-using-your-browser
  [3]: http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcWebcastAgenda#proposed

Sean Kennedy

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo

.