[Oslc-communications] [new oslc wg] Gauging interest in two new working groups

John Arwe johnarwe at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 11 14:29:04 EDT 2012

(I did fix the forum URL below in this copy - my original post to core was
to the wrong section under Forums/Specs - the new URL points to "Proposals
for new specifications" which was the intended home for responses to both
threads)

----- Forwarded by John Arwe/Poughkeepsie/IBM on 04/11/2012 02:25 PM -----