[Oslc-communications] OSLC ontologies (OWL)

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 11 08:34:13 EDT 2012

http://purl.org/dc/terms/).
> That will allow one to create new ontologies extending the OSLC ones
using
> OWL editing tools such as Protege.
>
> How does this idea fits into the OSLC formal specifications plans?

Uri,

This idea is already supported.  Since you are requesting a representation
from a browser it requests text/html, so for example with the namespace
http://open-services.net/ns/core# you are redirected to
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreVocabulary and if you
request application/rdf+xml (using a tool like curl or REST client or
poster) you are redirect to http://open-services.net/ns/core/core.rdf

This document describes how we do this:
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OSLCCoreURINamingGuidance