[Oslc-communications] [oslc-communications] OSLC purpose of Mailinglist, Forum and Blog

Vasaiely, Parham parham.vasaiely at eads.com
Tue Apr 10 13:06:40 EDT 2012

Hi Lee and Sean,

Do you have an hour this week to discuss the issues I mentioned with
regard to the purpose of the different communication lines we have at
the moment?

Again, I think we should bring the forum more in the center of the
communication, rather than the mailing list. First because topics can be
followed more easily, information can be collected in a central point,
it is easier for newcomer to follow-up or review discussions from the
past. In more general I think this will improve the quality of the site.

However I understood that many people like the mailing list as well, so
we should try to provide both.

Thanks!

Kind Regards,

Parham Vasaiely

EADS Innovation Works
Engineering & Architecture, Software and Systems Engineering

Quadrant Campus, Celtic Springs, Cleppa Park, Coedkernew, Newport, NP10
8FZ
Phone: +44 1633 71 4588

Mobile UK: +44 7851 194277

Mobile GER: +49 176 2121 4203