[Oslc-communications] OSLC Manifesto

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Tue Oct 25 11:07:22 EDT 2011

Hi Domain WG Leads (BCC'd for privacy - I see you haven't all included your
email in your wiki profile),

The Communications WG has developed a draft for an OSLC Manifesto:
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcManifesto

We'd like to get feedback, and ultimately agreement, from the community on
its content. To help us garner that feedback, could you take a few minutes
from your next WG meeting to discuss the manifesto? At worst, would you
make a post to your mailing list requesting comments or "+1"'s either in
the email thread, or, ideally, on the wiki page?

The Comms WG will meet again mid-November, and we'd like to handle any
comments at that time so that we can move ahead to use this in future
marketing/communication/etc.

Thanks, in advance, for your help getting this content out to the
community.

Sean Kennedy

       Phone: 905-413-4385 (Internal:
       313-4385)
       Email: seanpk at ca.ibm.com
       LinkedIn: seanpk

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo