[Oslc-communications] OslcVideos wiki page

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Fri Nov 25 09:59:45 EST 2011

On this week's call the robot youtube video was mentioned. There are a
couple other youtube videos available too ... I've captured the ones I know
about on a wiki page (http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcVideos)
and provided some comment on them.
If we look at what we've got, we can better decide what we might want to
make next.

A couple thoughts:
1. What can we do to make it easier for people to find all the OSLC videos
on youtube?
2. Our upcoming webcasts (also discussed at our last meeting) should be
recorded and published on youtube, but we may also be able to distil a 2-3
minute video that has a nugget of wisdom from each of them.

Sean Kennedy

       Phone: 905-413-4385 (Internal:
       313-4385)
       Email: seanpk at ca.ibm.com
       LinkedIn: seanpk

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo