[Oslc-communications] Minutes of the 22 Nov OSLC Communications Workgroup call are now available for your review

Sean Kennedy seanpk at ca.ibm.com
Wed Nov 23 08:45:48 EST 2011

The minutes look good to me. I look forward to having the blog
infrastructure up and running.

It occurred to me yesterday that either the whole Comms WG, or at least
those who are interested might help Lee on getting the style guide put
together, as well as working on some guidelines for blog content. Is there
anyone interested in helping with this?
With those in place, we can make a call for volunteers to be the initial
blog authors. Thoughts?

Thanks.

Sean Kennedy

       Phone: 905-413-4385 (Internal:
       313-4385)
       Email: seanpk at ca.ibm.com
       LinkedIn: seanpk

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Andy Gurd <andy.gurd at uk.ibm.com>                                                                                                                  |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |oslc-communications at open-services.net                                                                                                             |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |2011/11/23 07:28 AM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
  |[Oslc-communications] Minutes of the 22 Nov OSLC Communications Workgroup call are now available for your review                                  |

The minutes of yesterday's communications workgroup call are now available.

I'd like to ask those who attended to please review the minutes and actions
and let me know if I missed or misrepresented anything.

 Andy Gurd

 Worldwide Go to Market Manager

 IBM Software, Rational

 Portsmouth, UK | +44 (0) 23 92 265 956                  Twitter | Facebook |
                                                                      YouTube