[oslc-cm] Using python to query IBM Rational Change

honas grael honasgraeymael at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 15:33:47 EDT 2017

I would like to get a list of all change requests that exist in my IBM
Rational Change (CM) database, actually I would like to get a list of

   - Change request ID
   - Change request Synopsis
   - Change request Description

I'm familiar with python (2.7) to do things like get data from traditional
SQL databases, I am unclear how I can get data from IBM Rational Change
(CM).

Reading about Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboratio, but I am struggling
to understand how to make use of it.

Is there a python library that implements OSLC?
Is there a python friendly way to interact with IBM Rational Change (CM)?
Are there python friendly APIs that work well with IBM Rational Change (CM)?

or alternatively a python friendly tutorial on how OSLC and Python can work
together to query IBM Rational Change (CM)?

Regards