[oslc-cm] Proposal for new severity value of 'blocker'

Samuel Padgett spadgett at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 16 15:10:25 EST 2014

+1. This sounds good to me.
--
Samuel Padgett | IBM Rational | spadgett at us.ibm.com
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC

  From:       Steve K Speicher/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS

  To:         oslc-cm at open-services.net

  Date:       01/16/2014 03:08 PM

  Subject:    [oslc-cm] Proposal for new severity value of 'blocker'

  Sent by:    "Oslc-Cm" <oslc-cm-bounces at open-services.net>

In review of various tools that support a severity property [1], it was
noticed that our current proposal doesn't include a value to represent
'blocker' that tools have.  I'd like to propose a new property
oslc_cm:Blocker (spec appropriate description tbd).

[1] -
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsgaoPBj7epTdGotZjBsY19HZTJrS3dZRDJHbExQSlE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

[2] -
http://open-services.net/wiki/change-management/Specification-3.0/#Resource_Severity

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net