[oslc-cm] oslc:StateTransitionAction

Martin P Pain martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Tue Feb 4 06:59:18 EST 2014

As we seemed to be agreeing on the usefulness of this being
common/reusable, I have added a section for the oslc:StateTransitionAction
rdf:type value to the Core Actions spec [1].

I have also added a section to the Automation 2.1 spec wiki page to track
changes we want to make to the vocab [2], and put the proposed new
description for oslc_auto:desiredState there.

If John & Steve could have a quick review that would be great.

[1]
http://open-services.net/wiki/core/Exposing-arbitrary-actions-on-RDF-resources/#Resource.3A-StateTransitionAction

[2]
http://open-services.net/wiki/automation/OSLC-Automation-Specification-Version-2.1/#Appendix-D.3A-Changes

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel
Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration - Automation WG joint chair

E-mail: martinpain at uk.ibm.com
Find me on:  and within IBM on:

IBM United Kingdom Limited

"Oslc-Automation" <oslc-automation-bounces at open-services.net> wrote on