[oslc-cm] Farewell OSLC (CM)

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Fri May 17 09:34:40 EDT 2013

Sorry to hear this but many thanks for your contributions, we have all
benefited.  I'm sure our links will cross in the future

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net

http://www-public.telecom-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/weblog/tag/linked-data/
> --
> Olivier BERGER