[oslc-cm] Farewell OSLC (CM)

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Fri May 17 08:40:28 EDT 2013

Hi.

A sort message to wish you good luck with the future of OSLC. I've been
interested in OSLC since my discovery of it, but haven't had the time in
recent months to make any more concrete participation.

Having many other Linked Data development matters to tackle in FLOSS
projects [0], I think it is wiser to no longer pretend I'll find the
time some day to read and contribute again ;)

I'll unsubscribe from the lists, but will happily receive news through
social networks or other sources.

Thanks for the fish.

Good luck.

Best regards,