[oslc-cm] Perl module for OSLC-CM

Stephanie Ouillon stephanie.ouillon at telecom-sudparis.eu
Tue May 22 07:59:12 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have been working under Olivier Berger's guidance on a Perl module
aiming at helping implement OSLC-CM Consumers. It is available on a
github repository [1].
I have been testing it with a Bugzilla database as a Service Provider. I
use Simple Defects [2][3] as a Consumer.

It is a first very incomplete version that :
- assumes a Service Providers Catalog is available
- fetches the URIs of every Service Provider available and every Change
Request
- loads the data of each Change Request
- returns an array with the content to the Consumer service to handle it

I am neither a Perl guru nor have a very accurate knowledge of OSLC-CM
specifications, so I would be glad to read any of your suggestions to
improve this module.
Please just do keep in mind it's a very first and incomplete version.

Regards

[1] https://github.com/arroway/Net-OSLC-CM
[2] http://syncwith.us
[3] https://github.com/arroway/SD