[oslc-cm] Updated State Predicates Proposal

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 20 11:56:37 EDT 2012

Looks good but still this statement stands out as seeming like they are
required:
   "Predicates MUST be queryable."
I propose this change:
   "If a service provider supports state predicates on change requests,
then the state predicates MUST be queryable"

> From: Samuel Padgett/Durham/IBM at IBMUS
> To: oslc-cm at open-services.net,
> Date: 06/20/2012 07:45 AM
> Subject: [oslc-cm] Updated State Predicates Proposal
> Sent by: oslc-cm-bounces at open-services.net
>
> Following up on the state predicate thread [1] for spec Issue 12 [2], I
> propose to following revised text to the state predicate section of the
CM 2.0 spec.

http://open-services.net/pipermail/oslc-cm_open-services.net/2012-March/